Today FM Show Pages: Dempsey | D'arcy | Foley | Fenton | Last Word | McCloone | TodayFM.com

tits...

So, it was a cracking, yet VERY civilised night. For some reason, we expected everyone to be sixteen and in longsleeved black teeshirts. But of course, REM have been around for years now and we've all grown up overthe last fifteen years. Andrea Corr was over in one corner. We were told (by Stipe) that Bono and Edge were there too.

Not exactly a teen crowd, which was nice.

So I was in the seated area, next to the lovely Laura. And we had two empty seats, because two members of our party didn't show. So, all the gang were to my left, then me, then two empty seats next to me, then the aisle.

A few songs in, a couple, both of whom looked like baldy Michael Stipe, sit down next to me. We don't mind, since the pair that were to join us obviously aren't going to make it at this stage.

REM are live, the booze is on tap, and I'm in flying form:


Until Laura nudges me, and tells me to take a gander at the pair next to me. For legal (and fear for my life) reasons I've blacked out and re-drawn their faces, but when I took the photo, the bloke - who was right next to me - was giving me a FILTHY look, while she was looking at the stage.

Not that that particularly bothered me: I get dirty looks all the time.

But look where his hand is!


The pair of them are just sitting there, not kissing or cuddling or anything, just nodding away to the music, and he has his hand FIRMLY on her boob. And he's not letting go.

It's like a mother breastfeeding. The attitude is: "yeah, it's me boob, and he's got a hold of it. So what?"

They were like that for the night, though they alternated boobs a bit.

It weirded me out. Is it me that's weird? Have I got issues?

Discuss.

Ray

6 Comments:

  1. miyjoue said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Comic Book Guy said...
    Jeez...
    You should have explaind to Laura that "it's a well known fact that, when attending R.E.M gig, you're expected to grab your friend's breast". And then grab yourself your last tit before the wedding...
    That would be a much better story.
    Ray said...
    Mad idea, but I suggested exacly the same thing. She was having none of it though. Great minds, eh?
    Comic Book Guy said...
    If only this world would understood us. It would be a happy, peacefull, tit-holding world.
    niamht said...
    ah thats class...ledgend photo!!!
    bazz said...
    ah foley i try to grab my friends breasts all the time shes doesnt mind all that much but her boyfriend is starting to loose the head alltogether!!!

Post a Comment