Today FM Show Pages: Dempsey | D'arcy | Foley | Fenton | Last Word | McCloone | TodayFM.com

aha! it's the blog...

Hello there everyone.

And how are you? I have nothing really to say, but was just excited about being part of the whole Ray Foleeeey Show blog experience, so I had to say hi. In case you didn't know, I'm the one that goes around and does embarrassing stuff in offices, colleges, etc. Only in the last few minutes have I calmed down from this colour after my exploits in DIT today.


Goodbye.

I love you.

Ann.

6 Comments:

  1. The Crabling Otter said...
    Ann,

    I can't believe you did that today. I was embarrassed just listening. Fair play!
    Dan The Man said...
    When oh when will the Ann Glesson show start? You need ur own show, all u would have 2 do is laugh. Fair play 4 today, Ann u have balls. Keep up the good work
    ID please! said...
    Go Ann!! you should fill in for Foley next time he jets off on hols.... wonder what Ann will do next!
    The Buzz said...
    Well Done Ann... You've got balls... don't ya think It's about time that Foley fella started to do these thing himself for a change?
    Tomo said...
    ah secret agent ann...........i've been expecting you, your as mad as a bottle of chips!!!

    i love you too
    Danny_P said...
    Ann, yer a mad f***er!! Only realised there was a new blog today. You should go on that balls of steel show. I reckon ya'd win. no bother

Post a Comment