Today FM Show Pages: Dempsey | D'arcy | Foley | Fenton | Last Word | McCloone | TodayFM.com

mmmm, movie gold...

Just watched Mikey Graham and Keith Duffy on the Café on telly... Aidan Power mentioned a film that Mikey was in called Fatal Deviation, and advised viewers to check it out on YouTube. I take everything Aidan Power says VERY seriously, so I did as he said.

Here's the first installment of it: (there's 8 in total)



If you like this, which you will - check out the rest. I remember I did a WEEK long film course with my friend Michael a couple of years back, and the absolute CACK that we produced was 10 times better than this.

It's brilliantly shit.

Enjoy!

Ann.

8 Comments:

  1. Gareth said...
    lmao! lmao! lmao! jesus mary and the carpenter,you folks have out done yourselfs with this one.im pissin myself watching this,but the sad thing is the gimp who made it is sitting at home in mammy and daddys without a real job,and he's really proud of it. id do better with a load of pikies on my mobile phone. regards gar.c
    Ethan said...
    I'd say Ann would make a fantastic Kung-fu movie.
    McAuley said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    McAuley said...
    Good jaysus thats bad....the scene in Londis was particularly god awful.

    Ann can we see some of the stuff you produced after the course? I'd say its gold!!

    That sort of crap makes this look like Oscar winning material. That link is one of my favorites of all time.
    ciaran mc said...
    Sweet Mother of Christ...
    PHILIP said...
    This is incredible. I mean this is so good that it should be on the leaving certificate film studies portion of the english exam. Such a daring move to make a film with a presumably blind director and cast of the most devoted kind of method actors-ones that never change on screen or off it, much like the fair city school of acting. I love the way you can really see the pain of those black and white memories on the actor's face, of course nowadays we have colour memories...
    PHILIP said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Shauna said...
    I have two comments
    a)Why is a balding man of aged 37 years old playing a young hoodlum terrorising innocent Londis staff?!!

    b)Yer man, the main lad ends up kicking down the toilet roll tower in the end. He's worse than the gougers.


    Such shite.

    Ps: The height of his trousers are unnatural!!

Post a Comment