Today FM Show Pages: Dempsey | D'arcy | Foley | Fenton | Last Word | McCloone | TodayFM.com

rip off…

I’ve had enough of these ads:

ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 21 18.36

They’re everywhere online, attempting to flog acai berries or protein supplements to lads with a bit of a belly. As a lad with a bit of a belly, I can tell you I’m not opposed to their efforts to make money or even their unscrupulous use of before and after photos from internet weightlifting forums (fora?) that have nothing to do with their products.

I’m just sick and tired of them showing pictures of dudes who are in better shape than me.

Ray

5 Comments:

  1. JJ said...
    I was hoping you would answer if they work or not... anybody ever try what they are selling?
    MikeFlah said...
    I'm SO SICK of the ad that says "Lose Weight With This 1 Weird Old Tip". IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE.
    Padraig said...
    I used that protein stuff. It really works. See for yourself:

    Before: :(
    After: :)

    All in just four weeks....
    sally said...
    fori?
    Cian said...
    im even jealous of that guys before picture!! I HATE THESE ADS

Post a Comment