Today FM Show Pages: Dempsey | D'arcy | Foley | Fenton | Last Word | McCloone | TodayFM.com

to do…

I have kept too many CD’s over the years and the time has come to stop buying CD shelves (my dinky house cannot accommodate any more) and start sorting the wheat from the chaff.

The video below shows what I’ve got.

That’s two-deep. So, there are just as many CD’s there that I can’t see if I’m trying to find them.

Hmm. So what am I definitely keeping?

photo 4 photo photo 2 photo 3

By the way. Should I have an apostrophe in “CD’s?”

Ray

7 Comments:

  1. Seán said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Seán said...
    How many is that? my CD count is at 359. I thought that was loads until I saw your video
    Matt said...
    I have a huuuuge collection of CDs!!

    On my ipod
    Trevor said...
    Hmmm.....question Foley. With that many CDs how come you still have "the musical taste of a 16 year old girl"? Unless they're all copies of Pop Princesses! ;-D
    Ray said...
    They are... actually, you can see Five's Greatest Hits in the background of one of the pics.
    Ciaran said...
    Wow. How do you find anything? Do you also have a little old librarian woman in that room, who peers over her book at you and licks her thumb to change the pages?
    Ray said...
    iTunes

Post a Comment