Today FM Show Pages: Dempsey | D'arcy | Foley | Fenton | Last Word | McCloone | TodayFM.com

We got this email from Des yesterday:

I was delighted to hear Ray D’arcy on his show on the 21/12 talking to Aoife Timothy, sister of missing person Blathnaid Timothy who is an old friend both my wife and I.

We are following the appeal on boards.ie and helping out wherever we can. Is Ray Foley (of Today FM) aware that there is a person on boards.ie with the user name Ray Foley making comments that are less than helpful?

Just alerting you to the fact as it looks bad for Today FM to have this lout making comments in a sensitive case like this. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Des

This afternoon, Adelle took a look at all of the previous posts this user “Ray Foley” had written, and she informs me that while he/she initially set up his/her user account claiming not to be me, he/she has alluded to being me in subsequent posts on that website.

This person is not me. Adelle has written to the appropriate people and asked them to do what they can to clear the situation up, but it remains to be seen if that will happen. In the meantime, I would like to clarify:

I am not a boards.ie user and haven’t been for several years. The person on that website using the username which is my name is not me.

Like anyone else who has read the troubling story of Blathnaid Timothy, I hope for her safe return to her friends and family.

Ray

3 Comments:

  1. superstar racing said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    zuroph said...
    mod on boards, I reported him yesterday when I saw the comments. He has claimed he has the same name as you, but yeah, has been trolling about a bit. Will try put more pressure on tomorrow.
    Mike
    Darragh said...
    Hi Ray

    Thanks to you and Adelle for bringing that to our attention. Dealing with it immediately - it's not something we take lightly!

    Happy Christmas to you and the team and all the best for the New Year.

    Darragh
    Boards.ie Comms team

Post a Comment