Today FM Show Pages: Dempsey | D'arcy | Foley | Fenton | Last Word | McCloone | TodayFM.com

strike notice…

Screen shot 2011-03-17 at 11.42.42

Well, I’m seriously chuffed, delighted and thrilled to be named as one of beaut.ie’s fifty fine things:

Screen shot 2011-03-17 at 11.42.13

Of course, a blind man could tell you I’m hotter than Daniel Day, Airport Man and the other pair.

But Anton? Dathai? Jedward? Lightbody? BLOODY D’ARCY?!

Screen shot 2011-03-17 at 11.41.59

Well, that’s just upsetting.

In protest, I’m throwing my toys out of the pram and I shall no longer be a hot bit of stuff. You’ve had your chance ladies. And you’ve blown it.

Ray

4 Comments:

  1. ArtDonatella said...
    :) Ah, you're the best!!!
    Garrett said...
    Aren't you lucky they used an old picture, imagine how bad it could have been.
    Ray said...
    Actually, the older pictures are worse.

    2003: http://rayfoleyshow.blogspot.com/2010/05/pudgy.html
    wynner said...
    Ah son your always be my No 1
    your mammy :)

Post a Comment