Today FM Show Pages: Dempsey | D'arcy | Foley | Fenton | Last Word | McCloone | TodayFM.com

now this looks cool…

An email just hit our inbox from Noely:

How’s it going lads!

My name is Noely Ryan and I'm an artist from Ennis in Clare. I do some unpaid work experience in Dublin and over the past while, I’ve been trying to get the funds together to get to Electric Picnic.

I’d love to go because I met my lovely girlfriend there. Her name is Hilda and I hope to join her for our 2nd year Anniversary at EP too. She just got her hands on a ticket last night.

I am doing this as a friendly gesture and a call for help.

Here is a picture of you guys at EP. It is a last minute attempt to see if you could PLEASE PLEASE help me in my attempts to get to Electric Picnic this year.

I had lots of fun doing this drawing because I tried to get your faces right. I hope I achieved that and I hope you guys like it.

All the Best and thanks a million!

Noely

Foley-n-JP

6 Comments:

  1. Colm Harpur said...
    Ah go on... Sort him with a ticket...
    Caroline Ború said...
    That should be the show's new logo, definitely deserves a ticket
    Sammy said...
    He definitely deserves a ticket. Class!
    Mike Dalton said...
    This man is gifted. Gift him a ticket, Foley. You have the power.
    Barry O'Connell said...
    This pic is savage get his man a VIP ticket
    Barry O'Connell said...
    This pic is savage get his man a VIP ticket

Post a Comment